In your address book you can save up to 2 alternative shipping addresses, so in combination with your customer address, you can save a total of 3 different addresses on your account. If you plan to use more shipping addresses, then we recommend saving the 3 addresses you use the most as your customer address and in your address book, and when you place an order that you wish to ship to a different address, then please select the option "New address" on the check out page an manually fill in the address.
Articles in this section
- My order was split because of a change in release date, can you re-combine the orders?
- Why does my order not show up on my account?
- What can I do if I want to use more than 2 addresses?
- I ordered the wrong item! What can I do?
- I can't find the order I wish to cancel.
- How Can I Request Order Cancellation?
- Can I Undo a Cancellation Request?
- I wish to move items between my orders. How can I do this?
- I wish to combine orders from the same month however, they do not appear on the Combine orders section. What can I do?
- Is it possible to change an item in my order?