If your order was split, it means that the items are no longer released in the same month, and the items can therefore not be re-combined. If however there are delays with other items as well, and 2 or more items end up in the same month, then it is possible to combine the items through Combine orders from your my account page.
Articles in this section
- My order was split because of a change in release date, can you re-combine the orders?
- Why does my order not show up on my account?
- What can I do if I want to use more than 2 addresses?
- I ordered the wrong item! What can I do?
- I can't find the order I wish to cancel.
- How Can I Request Order Cancellation?
- Can I Undo a Cancellation Request?
- I wish to move items between my orders. How can I do this?
- I wish to combine orders from the same month however, they do not appear on the Combine orders section. What can I do?
- Is it possible to change an item in my order?