On August 8th, some customers from the United States should have received a notice regarding updating their orders to Surface Mail (Premium) shipping.
We are doing this as the postal service has stopped all shipments to the United States, and currently it has not yet been announced when shipments will resume.
To clarify, if you have received the notice from our store and you wish to use Surface Mail (Premium) shipping, then you do not need to do anything. We will update your order and let you know when your order has been shipped.
Important: If however you wish to make any changes to your order (combining or changing shipping address), or use a different shipping method (for example DHL express), then please contact our support as soon as possible.
*Due to the large number of orders currently on hold, we have only sent out a notice to customers whose orders are scheduled to ship in the first batch of Surface shipments.
In the case you did not receive any notice, your order will still be held at our warehouse and will not ship with Surface Mail at the moment. Please look out for future updates and notices.
- Surface Mail (Premium) is not shipped by airplane like all other shipping methods we offer, so delivery times will on average be a little longer than usual. The estimated delivery time that we have been provided is approximately 1-2 months for final delivery.
- In case of shipping damages, our store will temporarily be providing a full compensation, covering the merchandise price and the shipping cost. (Please contact our support if you receive a damaged package) *Changes to reflect the actual insured value will be announced at a later date, packages shipped before the announcement will be processed as fully insured.
- Currently Surface Mail (Premium) is only available for packages on hold for shipment. *Eligible orders will be selected by our store, and customers will be informed when they have orders eligible to be updated to this shipping method.
- We will be shipping orders in batches (all orders shipped are considered a single shipment until it arrives to the destination), so individual tracking will not be available until the package arrives to the destination country.
- Claims regarding non-delivery can be made up to 1 month from that you receive the shipping notification with your tracking number. (Note: Some packages may be delayed over a month, in which case the claim will be closed once delivery has been confirmed)
- If your package has been stuck in the online tracking for over 2 weeks, please contact us as soon as possible for further assistance.
- Visible shipping damages should be reported to the delivery person when accepting the package, and you need to report any damaged content to our store within 1 week from the delivery date. (*Photos of damages are required)
AmiAmi Support team