Yes, we can re-ship your items when they return to our warehouse.
We will contact customers once their package returns to our warehouse to arrange reshipment or refund if the items are no longer wanted.
If you wish to update your shipping address or shipping method, please reply to the "Returned Order Notice" email with your updated shipping address or shipping method.
Packages may be returned to us because they remained unclaimed beyond their retention period, the wrong address was specified, etc.
- Packages may take longer to return to us even if they were initially shipped with EMS, as return shipments are not considered a priority.
- Items will be re-shipped in the same condition as they were when received at our warehouse.
- Postage fees for initial delivery are non-refundable.
- Re-shipment fees would be required to be paid to re-ship your items.
- In certain cases, orders shipped with SAL parcel or DHL may be charged an additional shipping fee to return the parcel to us.
If you have any further concerns, please contact us via chat, mail or ticket.