To ship orders to an address other than your customer address, you can register your other address in your address book, and then choose the address on the order page when placing your orders. Note that your address book can hold up to 2 addresses, so if you are using more than 2 other shipping addresses, or if you will only be using the address once, then you can also select "New address" as the shipping address, and fill in the address directly on the order.
Articles in this section
- ◆ About our Support Page ◆
- ◆ How to Submit a Ticket ◆
- Answer bot
- Can I give my order to another person?
- Can I receive a discount if I order x amount?
- Can you re-combine the delayed item with my original order and ship them together?
- How can I have a shipping address different from my customer address?
- I'm going to be in Japan. Do you have a store I can visit?
- There is now a version of the item I ordered with an AmiAmi exclusive bonus. Can I switch to that version?
- Useful Links
Article is closed for comments.