Last Updated: April 8th, 2020
As of April 2nd, Japan Post has stopped all SAL shipments worldwide, as well as other shipping methods to specific countries. Please refer to Japan Post's latest update on shipments to know if your country has any available shipping methods: https://www.post.japanpost.jp/int/information/index_en.html
*For countries that have not blocked international shipments, shipping times are expected to be longer than usual due to reduced shipping capacity.
[For New Orders, Shipments available]
If your country has available shipments such as Air or EMS, we kindly ask that customers please proceed with their orders using either shipping method.
[For New Orders, NO Shipments available]
- AmiAmi will hold onto your package until shipments resume to your country (after payment has been confirmed) .
- You may request a cancellation for your order if you do not wish to wait until shipments resume.
[For Returned Orders/Scheduled to Return]
AmiAmi will send emails to customers whose packages have returned to our warehouse.
Shipments of returned orders will be halted at the moment. Customers may choose from the following assistance:
- Have AmiAmi hold onto package until shipments resume
- Request for a cancellation and refund for the order
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via chat or by submitting a request by clicking on "Submit a Request" above.
- AmiAmi English Support Team