A package in retention means that it is currently being held at the post office. Please contact your local postal service to schedule a re-delivery or see where you can pick it up.
Articles in this section
- What is the shipping cost for this item? Can I change my shipping method or address?
- According to the tracking page, my package is in retention. What does that mean?
- Can I split my in-stock items and pre-order items into separate orders?
- Can you mark my package as "Gift" and/or write a lower value?
- Can you sell/send me just the bonus item?
- Combined Shipping
- Do you offer gift wrapping/message card services?
- Do you offer wholesale or drop shipments?
- Do you ship to my country?