A customer's account can be closed for a few different reasons, or a combination of reasons.
Most commonly, an account can be temporarily or permanently closed for the following reasons:
- The customer has requested for their account to be closed
- The customer has had a long history of unpaid orders, or cancellations of items that are not allowed by our store's policy
- The customer has opened a claim or charge back case through a 3rd party against an order that has already been shipped
- The customer has created multiple accounts, and/or is using the same address as other users
- Other behavior that causes damage to our business
Temporarily closed accounts will be re-opened as soon as the issue has been resolved.
If you are unsure about the status of your account, or if you think that there has been any misunderstanding regarding your account, then please contact our support so that we may assist with checking your account.
-AmiAmi Support Team