When registering new credit cards on our website or when submitting payment for orders, our credit card system will perform checks with your card's issuer to verify the validity of the card. How cards are verified varies by card issuer and in some cases temporary charges may be placed on the card. Unfortunately, neither our store nor our credit processing company have any control over how your bank verifies your card, including the amount of any temporary charges. Please contact your credit card issuer for more information.
Articles in this section
- 3D secure for credit card payments
- How can I change the credit card information for my order / account?
- Can I pay for my in-stock items in my order that includes pre-order items?
- How do you handle and protect my credit card information?
- I'm transferring funds from my bank account to PayPal but it won't go through until after the payment deadline. What can I do?
- I'm having trouble with my account. Can I have a friend pay for my order? Can I pay for my friend's order?
- I haven't sent a payment. Why was there a charge on my credit card?
- Where do I input coupon codes?
- Accepted Payment Methods
- How to Pay