3D Secure is an added layer of security for online credit card payments. Customers who have set a 3D Secure password will be asked to enter their password when authorizing direct credit cards payment at our store.
Articles in this section
- How can I change the credit card information for my order / account?
- Can I pay for my in-stock items in my order that includes pre-order items?
- What is 3D Secure?
- I want to send an eCheck but I don't see it as an option.
- How do you handle and protect my credit card information?
- I'm transferring funds from my bank account to PayPal but it won't go through until after the payment deadline. What can I do?
- I'm having trouble with my account. Can I have a friend pay for my order? Can I pay for my friend's order?
- I haven't sent a payment. Why was there a charge on my credit card?
- Where do I input coupon codes?
- Accepted Payment Methods