While we sympathize with customers who are required to pay customs taxes on shipments, it is against Japanese law for us to mark items as "Gift" or write lower values for items and we are therefore unable to comply with any requests to do so. Before placing an order, please keep in mind that taxes may be imposed on it when it arrives in your country.
Articles in this section
- According to the tracking page, my package is in retention. What does that mean?
- Can I split my in-stock items and pre-order items into separate orders?
- Can you mark my package as "Gift" and/or write a lower value?
- Can you sell/send me just the bonus item?
- Combined Shipping
- Do you offer gift wrapping/message card services?
- Do you offer wholesale or drop shipments?
- Do you ship to my country?
- How can I know if an item is eligible to small packet shipping?