Items are priced according to their market value. In some cases the value may be higher or lower than the original price of the item.
Articles in this section
- Where do you get your pre-owned items?
- How do I know if an item is pre-owned or new?
- Can I get a photo/additional description of the actual item?
- Why was this item given a certain condition rating?
- What are the chances of receiving a bootleg item?
- Why is the price of a pre-owned item more/less than a new item?
- Can I sell my items to you?