Pre-owned items are clearly marked as such in the product title with their condition rating. They will also include "-R" and some numbers at the end of their item code.
Articles in this section
- Where do you get your pre-owned items?
- How do I know if an item is pre-owned or new?
- Can I get a photo/additional description of the actual item?
- Why was this item given a certain condition rating?
- What are the chances of receiving a bootleg item?
- Why is the price of a pre-owned item more/less than a new item?
- Can I sell my items to you?
Article is closed for comments.