Some countries may require customers to pay import fees in order to receive their packages. These fees are paid to your local government and our store unfortunately has no control over them. Please consider any import fees you may be obligated to pay before placing an order at our store. Our store is unable to undervalue shipments or mark them as "Gift" to avoid customs fees.
Articles in this section
- My package looks like it's been damaged. What should I do?
- An item/part of an item in my order arrived missing/broken!
- I accidentally broke my item. Can you help me get replacement parts?
- I think an item I received is defective, what should I do?
- My order is taking an extremely long time to arrive. What can I do?
- My package was opened by customs. What can I do?
- My package was returned to you. Can you re-ship?
- The image on your website is different than the item I received!
- Why was I asked to pay extra to receive my package?