Some countries may require that packages be opened during customs inspections. Unfortunately, there is nothing our store can do to prevent this and we cannot be held responsible for the actions of customs officials. Please be advised that we cannot provide compensation or exchanges for any items lost, seized, or damaged during customs inspections.
Articles in this section
- My package looks like it's been damaged. What should I do?
- An item/part of an item in my order arrived missing/broken!
- I accidentally broke my item. Can you help me get replacement parts?
- I think an item I received is defective, what should I do?
- My order is taking an extremely long time to arrive. What can I do?
- My package was opened by customs. What can I do?
- My package was returned to you. Can you re-ship?
- The image on your website is different than the item I received!
- Why was I asked to pay extra to receive my package?